Make a donation
Make a donation by bank transfer
You can make a transfer via online banking or at your bank.
- Account number: IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404
- BIC: BP0TBEB1
- Reference: +++018/0270/00059+++
Make a donation online
You can make an online donation through the website of the King Baudouin Foundation. Click here to donate
Philanthropy through the King Baudouin Foundation
All donations are processed through a fund officially registered with the King Baudouin Foundation. This has several advantages:
- The King Baudouin Foundation ensures the fund is managed correctly, so you are assured your gift is used for its intended purposes. The fund is managed by two independent founding philanthropists.
- The King Baudouin Foundation will provide you with a tax certificate, making you eligible for a tax deduction up to 45% of your donation.** Until 31 December 2020, you are eligible for a tax deduction up to 60% due to the new COVID-19 measures.
- A donation is tax deductible as of €40. There is no maximum limit for a donation.
You can make a donation either as a private individual or as a business.