You will find all the information to plan your visit below.
Google Maps (Opens in a new tab)
- € 12
- Young adult 18 - 25 years
- € 5
- A card
- € 8
- - 18 years
- MoMu Friend
- Museum Pass / Antwerp City Card / ICOM
- A card holder with preferential rate
- Assistant of disabled person
- Lerarenkaart Klasse
- Antwerp residents with A card on the first Tuesday of each month
Everyone is welcome at MoMu. We are committed to make our collection, building, programmes and services accessible to all audiences. Admission is free for a caregiver accompanying a visitor with a disability.
- At MoMu, all galleries, entrances and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Elevators are located throughout the museum.
- Individuals with impaired mobility: MoMu offers portable folding seats at the front desk
- A wheelchair is also available at the front desk
Disability parking available at Drukkerijstraat
Directions to MoMu
By public transport (tram or bus)
- Tram 4 (Groenplaats)
- Metro 3, 5, 9 & 15 (Groenplaats)
- Bus 22, 180, 181, 182, 183 (Groenplaats)
By car. MoMu is located in the low emission zone
- Car park Brabo, Grote Markt, Eiermarkt
- Q Park Antwerpen Centrum
VELO station available at Drukkerijstraat
Guided visits for groups and schools
Visit MoMu with your group or class and our tour guide will show you more than what you see!
Would you like to visit MoMu in a group without a tour guide? Groups of 12+ persons enjoy a special group discount! Book your tickets here
Would you like to visit MoMu with your class but without a tour guide? Schools/classes enjoy free entrance at MoMu but must book tickets! Book your tickets here
If you have any questions, send us a mail!