MoMu to close for technical modifications.
Google Maps (Opens in a new tab)
MoMu to close for technical modifications
MoMu will close its doors from 24 January 2022, after the end of the current exhibition programme until 29 September 2022. This is to make structural adjustments to the climate control in the depots and the exhibition area.
The MoMu Library will remain open during the works, MoMu Shop and MoMu Café by Graanmarkt 13 will be closed until we reopen.
Everyone is welcome at MoMu. We are committed to make our collection, building, programmes and services accessible to all audiences. Admission is free for a caregiver accompanying a visitor with a disability.
- At MoMu, all galleries, entrances and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Elevators are located throughout the museum.
- Individuals with impaired mobility: MoMu offers portable folding seats
Disability parking available at Drukkerijstraat
Directions to MoMu
By public transport (tram or bus)
- Tram 4 (Groenplaats)
- Metro 3, 5, 9 & 15 (Groenplaats)
- Bus 22, 180, 181, 182, 183 (Groenplaats)
By car. MoMu is located in the low emission zone
- Car park Brabo, Grote Markt, Eiermarkt
- Q Park Antwerpen Centrum
VELO station available at Drukkerijstraat
If you have any questions, send us a mail!