YOUR DATA WILL BE USED EXCLUSIVELY FOR:
- To be able to participate in activities such as workshops, events and tours at the AG CIA and its museums (execution of agreement)
- When purchasing tickets for ticket delivery, access control, service mailing before/after your visit and for contacting you in case the program changes or is cancelled (legitimate interest)
- When consulting the online collection catalog (data subject's consent)
- For library operation (permission data subject)
- For maintaining press relations (legitimate interest)
- For communication purposes (data subject's consent)
- For sending updates, newsletters, marketing emails and invitations based on your location, age, language and additional interests (data subject's consent)
- For financial administration, such as creating, sending and receiving purchase orders, invoices and accounts receivable (execution of agreement)
- For obtaining government subsidies (legal obligation)
- Security of the museums, our infrastructure, staff members and visitors (public interest)
- Analyzing trends and statistics (anonymous)
PASSING ON TO OTHER PARTIES
AG Culturele Instellingen Antwerpen/Erfgoed transfers your personal data to the following party/parties:
- Selling admission tickets, booking workshops and tours (Typeform, ESB-TSB, Syx Automations, GlobalTicket)
- Sending out press releases (Prezly)
- Storing and processing data in the cloud (Microsoft, Salesforce)
- Taking care of the Internet environment for web hosting and mail hosting (Microsoft, DigitalOcean, Digipolis Antwerp)
- Taking care of the IT infrastructure (Digipolis)
- Taking care of the (financial) administration (EASI)
- Providing and distributing newsletters and invitations (Mailchimp, Salesforce)
- Registering library visitors (Koha).
- Accessing and consulting the collection by visitors.
Your personal data will be processed and stored as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
A self-created account on KOHA will be automatically deleted after three years of inactivity.
We undertake not to keep personal data for longer than a maximum of ten years after its last use or termination of cooperation.
Upon expiration of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted by AG Culturele Instellingen Antwerpen/Erfgoed.
Pursuant to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation, you have a right to inspect, correct and, if necessary, delete your data. To exercise these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Furthermore, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities if you believe that your data is being processed in an incorrect manner.
You can contact the Flemish Supervisory Commission or the Data Protection Authority.
Flemish Supervisory Commission
Koning Albert II Laan 15
Tel. 02 553 20 85
Data Protection Authority
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data as described in this statement, you can always contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.