Guided visit for groups
Let a MoMu guide immerse you in the world of various generations of artists who express themselves through textiles in the exhibition "Soft? Tactile Dialogues".
When28 September 2018 until 24 February 2019
LanguagesDutch, French & English
Maurice Verbaet Center
View address on Google Maps
Maximum number of people
15 per guide
Guided visit possible on
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Wednesday between 14h and 18h, last guided visit starts at 17h
- Thursday between 10h and 18h, last guided visit starts at 17h
- Friday between 10u and 13h, last guided visit starts at 12h
€90 per guide
- Payable in advance per invoice
- Excludes €5 administration costs
- Includes access to the exhibition
You can cancel or change your booking up to 10 business days before your visit. If you cancel later, the full amount will be charged, including administration costs.
About this exhibition
"Soft? Tactile Dialogues" presents works from the MoMu collection by Belgian textile artists from the 1970s and 1980s in an inspiring dialogue with contemporary artists who express themselves freely through textiles.