MoMu spreads fashion culture throughout the city
‘Fashion 2.021 Antwerp – Fashion/Conscious’ is the ambitious reopening programme initiated by MoMu – Antwerp's fashion museum, in collaboration with the City of Antwerp and Tourism Flanders.
Starting from the opening weekend on 4th and 5th September 2021, until January 2022, MoMu will offer a line-up of fascinating exhibitions, open-air projects, city walks and activities. The overarching theme: the global transition and meaningful shifts within the world of fashion.
‘Fashion 2.021 Antwerp – Fashion/Conscious’ goes way beyond the reopening of the MoMu building - it is also an open invitation for an alternative fashion experience in Antwerp. The exhibition programme from ‘2.021’ winds all through the streets of Antwerp. A wide range of events in diverse locations throughout the city inspire visitors to reflect, participate, challenge set ideas, relax and inhale the fashion culture.
- ‘Fashion Balls’, fashion culture throughout the cityFrom —At Different locations in Antwerp
- Fashion house Natan dresses Madonna in the Cathedral for 'Fashion 2.021'From —At Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekathedraal
- E/MOTION. Fashion in TransitionFrom —At MoMu - Fashion Museum Antwerp
- Collection presentation - Fashion from the MoMu CollectionFrom September 4, 2021At MoMu - Fashion Museum Antwerp
- P.LACE.S - Looking through Antwerp LaceFrom —At MoMu & 4 locations in Antwerp
- A/part - 20 unique products in 20 shops in AntwerpFrom —At Various locations in Antwerp