When, from to
On Tuesday, 25 April and Wednesday, 26 April 2023, MoMu is organising a two-day on-site workshop in collaboration with Modemuseum Hasselt and European Fashion Heritage Association on the publishing of content on Europeana and the correct use of terminologies.
Tuesday, 25 April, MoMu - Fashion Museum Antwerp
How to and why share cultural heritage content on Europeana?
- 2:00 PM Welcome and introduction (Kaat Debo / Dieter Suls, MoMu)
- 2:15 PM TAG. The aggregator for Flemish textile heritage (Dieter Suls / Tobias Hendrickx, MoMu)
- 2:30 PM Europeana Fashion - The pan-European fashion and textile aggregator (Marco Rendina / Marta Franceschini, EFHA)
- 3:00 PM Europeana in a nutshell. What’s in for cultural institutions (Jolan Wuyts, Europeana Foundation)
- 3:30 PM Break
- 3:45 PM How to publish your fashion and textile content on Europeana (Henk Vanstappen / Marco Rendina, EFHA)
- 4:15 PM Q&A and wrap-up
- 5:00 PM Guided tour of the exhibition 'Man Ray and Fashion'
- 6:00 PM Drinks and bites offered by EFHA
Wednesday, 26 April, Modemuseum Hasselt
Terminologies & community engagement
- 10:00 AM Welcome and introduction (Karolien De Clippel, Modemuseum Hasselt / Marco Rendina, EFHA)
- 10:15 AM Terminologies 101 (Tobias Hendrickx / Hadewijch Bal, MoMu)
- 10:30 AM Opentheso. An open platform for thesaurus management (Miled Rousset, CNRS / Tobias Hendrickx, MoMu)
- 10:50 AM Q&A
- 11:00 AM Break
- 11:15 AM Terminologies and communities workshop (Chaired by Sofie Taes, KU Leuven)
- 12:50 PM Wrap-up (Marco Rendina, EFHA)
- 2:00 PM Guided tour of the exhibition 'Bags: Inside Out'
Dries Van Noten Study Center
This initiative combines the activities of MoMu’s study collection and the museum's research projects all in one place.